Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

60s style fringed bikinis at River Island this morning

HA!
Last night I vanished into the wonderful world of the 1960s and fell asleep watching 'Paris When It Sizzles' which is a fantastic comedy starring Audrey Hepburn.
Hepburn plays Gabby Simpson - a typist in charge of getting a writer to pen a successful screenplay, while he seems to be more interested in women and drinking! Typical!
Mind you, it's an odd film even for the 1960s - I noticed in the opening sequence in Cannes there is a girl sitting writing a note in the coolest black bikini.
Just as I thought to myself - I would love that bikini - it looks epic. I gave up on trying to find it since it was around circa '65...



.....Until this morning when I noticed that River Island are now stocking fringed bikinis!!!!!  While they are not exact - they are still in essence a fringed bikini!!!!!

Bikini

Post a Comment

0 Comments