Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Some New Sites!!

Hey I found a couple of new Facebook sites that followers of this blog may be interested in....

https://www.facebook.com/fashionmodels60sand70s/

This site looks back on models of the 60s and 70s.  There are a lot of stuff on our favorite catalog models including Kathy....


Kathy and Karen together, hmmm, seems like I've seen this before...

Yeah that's where!!  I do like the art work.

There is also a photo album on that site titled "70s Kathy Loghry and Karen Bruun - The Catalog Queens." 


Hmmm, some of those pics look very familiar somehow!!  

There is also a Colleen fan site that you may want to check out also.


That site did a series called "Colleen's Cohorts where they featured models that Colleen modeled with over her career.  There was also a Top Five list where Kathy finished 3rd behind Kay Campbell and Cay Sanderson - two models featured regularly on this site also!!



Post a Comment

0 Comments