Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Natalie Nunn Slams American Airlines For Insulting Her Daughter & Racism


Natalie Nunn Blasts American Airlines For Racism


'Bad Girls Club' star Natalie Nunn is putting America Airlines on blast after she accuses an American Airlines employee of racism and insulting her daughter. Shes spoke to  TMZ about the whole ordeal. She was traveling back with her husband and daughter to Sacramento after visiting her family for Thanksgiving. 

She had to stop at Dallas, she had a first class ticket and ticket counter employee thought she was in the wrong line, than proceeded to make fun of her daughter's name.

 




Now let me address this situation .... SUNDAY NOV 26 my family checked into the Indianapolis American Airlines ticket counter I proceeded to the first class/priority check in lane! As I am ranked priority one of the highest levels you can fly with American Airlines for the past 7 years FLYING 700,000 miles! Mind you also checking in for first class! The ticket counter lady APRIL LONG with an attitude keep me waiting for 5 mins at the front of the line while she continued to talk to her employee about her thanksgiving.... by the time she called me to the counter her exact words were " ARE YOU SURE YOUR IN THE RIGHT LINE THIS IS FIRST CLASS OR PRIORITY" 😳 UMMM YEA I CAN READ THE SIGN I AM A USC GRAD SWEETHEART..... SHE THAN CONTINUED AFTER ME HANDING HER MY ID TO DEGRADE ME AND MY FAMILY.... AT ONE POINT SHE EVEN SAID " WHY WOULD YOU NAME YOUR DAUGHTER JOURNEY AND LAUGHED AT MY KID" NOW ALOT OF YOU WHO FOLLOW ME KNOW ME AND KNOW I HELD MY COMPOSURE AS SHE LOOKED ME UP AND DOWN AND AT ONE POINT TOOK US OFF THE FLIGHT THAN REBOOKED ME TO HAVE GIVEN MY SEATS UP AND HANDED ME SEATS NOT EVEN NEXT TO MY HUSBAND AS WERE TRAVELING WITH MY INFANT .... BECAUSE I TWEETED AND SHE WAS IN THE WRONG THE HEAD LADY COLLEN WHO WAS EXTREMELY SWEET AT AMERICAN CAME AND CHANGED ALLLLL THAT AT THE GATE....PULLED FIRST CLASS FLYERS SEATS GAVE THEM TO MY HUSBAND AND I AND BABY ETC.... LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING APRIL LONG IS NOT ONLY A HORRIBLE DISGUSTING PERSON TOWARDS COSTUMERS, CANT DO HER JOB AND IS RACIST SHE ALSO WAS TALKING ABOUT MY KID AND LAUGHING AT HER NAME BEING JOURNEY.... I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT KIND OF TREATMENT AMERICAN AIRLINES BETTER FIX THIS ISSUE.... ALSO SWIPE LEFT... I GOT AN EMAIL FROM AN AMERICAN AIRLINES EMPLOYEE WHO WORKS WITH APRIL LONG AT THE INDY TUCKET COUNTER WHO IS AFRAID TO SPEAK UP ABOUT APRIL LONG CLAIMING IN MULTIPLE EMAILS TO MYSELF APRIL LONG IS A BIG ISSUE THERE AND THAT SHES AFRAID SHE WILL GET FIRED IF SHE COMES FORTH TO EVEN TELL THE STUFF SHES SEEN HAPPENING THERE 😳! THAT MAKES ME SAD THIS REMINDS ME OF A MOVIE AND I HONESTLY CANT BELIEVE THIS EVEN HAPPENED by the way corporate called me to offer me $200 AMERICAN AIRLINES VOUCHER 🙄
A post shared by Natalie Nunn (@realmissnatalienunn) on






Post a Comment

0 Comments