Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh Seung-hoon "Staying from Feeling as a Player, Start Expression After Actor Resolution"

Actor Oh Seung-hoon has decorated the magazine cover.Oh Seung-hoon decorated the cover of the January issue of Campus Plus, and it emits a warm charm.Oh Seung-hoon in the photo is wearing a knit and coat and conveying warm sensibility.Throughout the winter sunshine that permeated the window, Oh Seung-hoons skillful pose and emotional expression Acting attracted the admiration of the field staff.He replied in an interview that he had been healed as he became an Actor.I grew up my dream of a basketball player in earnest until high school, but it was Acting that gave me hope when I was frustrated by injuries.When I was an athlete, I kept all my Feelings hidden. I kept my poker face because it shouldnt affect my career.I started to express Feeling when I decided to be an actor after a hard time with an injury, and I felt like I had found myself.When asked if there is an Acting that I want to challenge, I said, I have shown a lot of heavy Acting in the meantime, but I want to meet a work that I can easily show.I want to act on youth because I am playful and innocent, and I want to challenge action if I have the opportunity. Park Su-in
Actor Oh Seung-hoon has decorated the magazine cover.Oh Seung-hoon decorated the cover of the January issue of Campus Plus, and it emits a warm charm.Oh Seung-hoon in the photo is wearing a knit and coat and conveying warm sensibility.Throughout the winter sunshine that permeated the window, Oh Seung-hoons skillful pose and emotional expression Acting attracted the admiration of the field staff.He replied in an interview that he had been healed as he became an Actor.I grew up my dream of a basketball player in earnest until high school, but it was Acting that gave me hope when I was frustrated by injuries.When I was an athlete, I kept all my Feelings hidden. I kept my poker face because it shouldnt affect my career.I started to express Feeling when I decided to be an actor after a hard time with an injury, and I felt like I had found myself.When asked if there is an Acting that I want to challenge, I said, I have shown a lot of heavy Acting in the meantime, but I want to meet a work that I can easily show.I want to act on youth because I am playful and innocent, and I want to challenge action if I have the opportunity. Park Su-in
Actor Oh Seung-hoon has decorated the magazine cover.Oh Seung-hoon decorated the cover of the January issue of Campus Plus, and it emits a warm charm.Oh Seung-hoon in the photo is wearing a knit and coat and conveying warm sensibility.Throughout the winter sunshine that permeated the window, Oh Seung-hoons skillful pose and emotional expression Acting attracted the admiration of the field staff.He replied in an interview that he had been healed as he became an Actor.I grew up my dream of a basketball player in earnest until high school, but it was Acting that gave me hope when I was frustrated by injuries.When I was an athlete, I kept all my Feelings hidden. I kept my poker face because it shouldnt affect my career.I started to express Feeling when I decided to be an actor after a hard time with an injury, and I felt like I had found myself.When asked if there is an Acting that I want to challenge, I said, I have shown a lot of heavy Acting in the meantime, but I want to meet a work that I can easily show.I want to act on youth because I am playful and innocent, and I want to challenge action if I have the opportunity. Park Su-in
Actor Oh Seung-hoon has decorated the magazine cover.Oh Seung-hoon decorated the cover of the January issue of Campus Plus, and it emits a warm charm.Oh Seung-hoon in the photo is wearing a knit and coat and conveying warm sensibility.Throughout the winter sunshine that permeated the window, Oh Seung-hoons skillful pose and emotional expression Acting attracted the admiration of the field staff.He replied in an interview that he had been healed as he became an Actor.I grew up my dream of a basketball player in earnest until high school, but it was Acting that gave me hope when I was frustrated by injuries.When I was an athlete, I kept all my Feelings hidden. I kept my poker face because it shouldnt affect my career.I started to express Feeling when I decided to be an actor after a hard time with an injury, and I felt like I had found myself.When asked if there is an Acting that I want to challenge, I said, I have shown a lot of heavy Acting in the meantime, but I want to meet a work that I can easily show.I want to act on youth because I am playful and innocent, and I want to challenge action if I have the opportunity. Park Su-in

Actor Oh Seung-hoon has decorated the magazine cover.

Oh Seung-hoon decorated the cover of the January issue of Campus Plus, and it emits a warm charm.

Oh Seung-hoon in the photo is wearing a knit and coat and conveying warm sensibility. Throughout the winter sunshine that permeated the window, Oh Seung-hoon's skillful pose and emotional expression Acting attracted the admiration of the field staff.

He replied in an interview that he had been healed as he became an Actor. I grew up my dream of a basketball player in earnest until high school, but it was Acting that gave me hope when I was frustrated by injuries.

“When I was an athlete, I kept all my Feelings hidden. I kept my poker face because it shouldn’t affect my career. “I started to express Feeling when I decided to be an actor after a hard time with an injury, and I felt like I had found myself.”

When asked if there is an Acting that I want to challenge, I said, "I have shown a lot of heavy Acting in the meantime, but I want to meet a work that I can easily show. I want to act on youth because I am playful and innocent, and I want to challenge action if I have the opportunity. "

Park Su-in

Post a Comment

0 Comments