https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BooO0rViUKI
https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/resort-2022/chloe/slideshow/collection#1
RESORT 2022
June 5, 2021
In spirit, her proposal was geared towards those kids: the next-generation mentality Hearst says can’t come quickly enough. “We need to move out of the way and let them take over. They’re wired in a different way. They have a different perception.” In design, the collection’s Chloé-revering bohemian pragmatism reached out to generations somewhat older. Puritan-ish dresses were constructed in circular deadstock denim—with no metal, laser treatment instead of water, and recycled wood buttons—scalloped leather, and deadstock broderie anglaise. Linen trench coats trimmed with embroidered white edges demonstrated how Hearst might see a classic wardrobe staple through the instinctive Chloé lens she talks about. ~
Whenever I feel myself falling into a funk I find when I go back to what I love, I "Dust myself off and try again."
This is DEFINATELY a collection I would go to if I were a woman, or man...or who, what, that...😉
CULTURA
21 of the 28 Of MY Favourites
WRITER:






















0 Comments