I'm more inclined to view jewelry as art than to wear it. And the same is true for vintage clothing, like this Victorian bodice I recently acquired.
I'm awestruck by both the art of lacemaking, and shell carving.
The detail leaves me speechless with wonder and delight. Each cameo different from the next makes me understand how easily one could be enticed to collect them.
A matched set of four that will polish up nicely.
I was more than thrilled to find the tiny oak leaves and acorns adorning them!
I also lucked out to find this small Spode jug in my foray out. No one should ever wonder why poking around junk shops and garage sales is so compelling!
I have always enjoyed Victoria magazine for the detailed beauty to be found within the pages. I never tire of bringing each new season's issues out to peruse for a little lift sometime during the day.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Ciao! for now!
Jacqueline
I'm linking to A Delightsome Life for Victoria--A Return to Loveliness

0 Comments