Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Everyday/Snow/Is it Spring yet?

 We took the dogs for a walk this morning. It didn't go too well. I forgot that the park I chose had a bunch of visiting geese in the winter and lots of goose poo! One of the dogs was really excited by it. Sigh. They did get a little worn out though! 

The house is a big mess. A little stressful but I am enjoying daughter and the dogs visiting. It started to snow this afternoon just as we were taking the dogs for another walk - this time just around the neighbourhood. 


Managed to snap this one with my phone as we walked along. 

Oh...on a side note...when daughter and I went to the shops yesterday we noticed that they were already stocking Valentine's Day and even Spring/Easter sweets. Oh my! It is a long time until then. I know shops work in advance but surely they could wait until the New Year. Has anyone else noticed this? 


This is an American Marshmallow Treat usually used in Spring Time. I can't admit to eating one as they have Gelatin in them, but most people around me either have a love or hate relationship with them. Either way it was a little...interesting to see them so early!

Post a Comment

0 Comments