Many of you have emailed me to ask about
OUR LITTLE CJK!
Here he is after getting out of the hospital
sitting on Santa's lap.
Love that little grin and the way he is
resting his arm on Santa's tummy.
Does anyone else see a
red and white halo around his little head?
He went back to the doctor this week for
blood work and a physical.
Hooray- Hooray!
He got a clean bill of health.
His blood work is good and he has been
taken off the baby aspirin to thin his blood.
God is good!
We are so blessed!
Now, as for me-
I NEVER get sick!
I NEVER get colds or the flu!
Guess what?
I got one...or both....
what a nice crappy surprise.
Bear with me and I will be around to visit
as I can.
Just don't get too close to the screen
in case what I have is contagious!
Have a wonderful weekend!


0 Comments