Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Inspirations

Thinking today about what a wild and shifting fall it has been--about how much I am loving the Legacy Series and how much I appreciate all who are participating by writing and reading the posts.  I am much the richer for having you in my life, and my reasons for blogging grow deeper as I read your words.  Thank you.   

Thinking today, too, of inspirations.  I've got several projects in the works, and when that happens, I become a sponge (or a leech, I suppose, depending on how one looks at it), soaking up creative inspiration from everything around me.  Here are a few sources (both local and global) this week:

moss
driftwood
silver map pins (always)
Hans Christian Andersen
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows  
my husband's wardrobe (best vintage and thrift shopper ever)
Slings & Arrows (amazing series--rent it!)
Bright Star (finally saw it)
butternut squash
cobblestones
Sharpie pens 
roses
rain


What is inspiring you this week?  Tell me please!  Share books and films and food and anything else your heart desires.

Post a Comment

0 Comments