I’ve given it a lot of thought and even looked back in my journals to see what I’ve chosen for the past few years. I know it sets the mood for the whole year! Last year I chose Serenity!
So even though I can think of a lot of beautiful words, I’ve decided it is my year for “Create”!
I would like to create a home that is more comfortable and easier to take care of.
I would like to create a healthier lifestyle.
When I look at all of my sewing stash and art supplies, I know I want do more ‘creating’ artistically this year.
And I would like to create a sense of peace and harmony at home and on my blog.
This is the perfect word for me this year…
CREATE!
My photos were taken on the Gulf coast yesterday afternoon.
I am joining the lettered cottage for
Have you chosen your word for this new year?

0 Comments