Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My xmas decorations, a weeks holiday and a old drawing oh and a leaking bathroom.

 My daughter in 1984, found this drawing the other day.


 My christmas tree, small but well loved.
 My merry christmas sign
 My ONE and only snowflake, it's a big one and not cold at all.
 The front door.

 I'm off on holiday for a week to my sisters place at the beach, so doing a bit of a clean up and found a wet sock in this corner, it did not smell like cat piddle, they like to piddle on shoes and socks left on the floor, you learn to put all shoes away and pick up clothes, notice the ugg boots on the chair.
So after a bit of a investigate in the bathroom, found the shower was leaking so out comes the wet area stuff, and I've sort of fixed it, I think, new bathroom on the cards very soon.
I would show you a picture of the job but it's sort of messy.
That stuff gets everywhere and not easy to get off.
 Packing my bag, I travel light now, so a overnight bag does me a week.
The beer fairy is looking after the cats and the house, he is not messy but not into cleaning much.
Goodbye for a week, will have lots of photos.

Post a Comment

0 Comments