I've had this week off work and couldn't I ever get used to it! James has taken the day off work today and tomorrow and we have done some stud walling in the upstairs extension. The kids have been in and out all day keeping us company and 'helping'. It's great to get a feel for the size of the rooms, looking at the en-suite, we're pretty sure we'll not have the en-suite now but use the room as a main bathroom.
| Baby girl was loving spying with her binoculars |
I got my first full-sized tomatoes from the greenhouse today; we had them with mozzarella and basil as a salad and they were so tasty. I'll definitely be growing this variety again.
We also found a courgette on the plant we missed, I had James stand in the photo for context! He said it weighs as much as a baby, oops.
This week James went on a course to certify him to do household electrics as well as the industrial he can do at the moment, there's a further course that he'll have to do soon but for now he passed, so well done angel.

0 Comments