Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

While waiting...


~ Waiting for Spring's Arrival ~

It shouldn't be too much longer, if you believe the calendar.
I'm getting a bit antsy this year.
Yet, in an effort to be patient while waiting, I snipped a few grape hyacinths and plopped them in a birdy vase.  They joined the etched glass bird and her nest of eggs.  A gift brought from England many years ago.
The windowsill above my desk just got a wee Spring makeover.
For the first time in my married life we have windowsills.
One of those exciting little things for me :).
While I am resisting the urge to clutter them up, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to bring a touch of the outdoors in and why not enjoy it while working and gazing out the window waiting for Spring to arrive in all her glory.

🎕🎕🎕

Are you looking forward to Spring?

Post a Comment

0 Comments