Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Five Blogging Mistakes You Must Avoid When Starting a Blog 2020

When starting a new blog, making mistakes is common. But if I tell you even a basic blogging private error can keep you blogging success for so long? Yes, it's true! And that's why you should continue reading this article, you can avoid making these mistakes blogging you need at all costs. In this post, I will share 5 errors blogs that you should avoid when starting a new blog.

But before you start, make sure you subscribe to this channel and press the bell icon, this way you will not miss future updates. That being said, let's begin!

5 Blogging Mistakes You Must Avoid When Starting a Blog 2020


#1 Blogging Mistake

 I see beginners bloggers make is: Do not create a professional WordPress blog. Usually, they start with the free blogging platforms like Blogspot. Because when starting, it is tempting to think that it is not worth investing in a blog, perhaps because they are just starting, they do not make money, or they just want test things out. I get, it's human nature. I started with Blogspot powered by Google. But later, when I realized that my blog does not have many powerful features, I had to move to self-hosted WordPress.


There is nothing wrong with making a free WordPress blog professional switch, but when you do that, you end up losing the juice backlinks you have gained over time by working hard on your blog free. Of course, if you know the technical aspects of SEO, you can keep the link juice. But again, keep in mind that you have to start from scratch and invest time in learning how the new platform of blogs. So why not save time by choosing WordPress self-hosted in the beginning? That's why I recommend investing in a hosting server custom domain and quality.


2 : Wasting time in Getting a Fancy Blog Design. I see many new bloggers making this mistake; they spend days and weeks in getting a design that’s like the blogs they enjoy reading. And you know what? You don’t need a fancy blog with custom design and lots of plugins. Get any popular themes like Genesis and start blogging. 

Because no one cares how attractive blog design you have, what everyone cares about is: how effective your blog content is. So choose any functional design and get started Blogging, because there are more crucial things to do than wasting time figuring out the best design. 

3.  I see new bloggers make when starting a blog is Worries on blog traffic, conversion and revenue. In saying this I do not mean that you should not worry about your blog traffic, revenue and business growth. Rather, I mean, you should not be obsessed by them.

 Checking your blog traffic stats and analysis time to time is correct. But are worried about your growth especially early blog is not a good idea. Because you have to understand that it takes time to build authority and get blog traffic. So rather than thinking a lot about them, keep your focus on creating high-quality content that is SEO optimized and useful for readers of your blog.

4 
Most bloggers start a blog with the mindset of earning passive income from blogging, but they chase after every monetization strategy like display ads, affiliate links, selling digital products and things like that. But they don’t know the right strategy to make money from blogging. For example, if your goal is to earn passive income from your blog then display ads like Google AdSense is not the best monetization strategy for this. 

5. You should affiliate marketing or selling your own products to make it a huge revenue. If you need help in choosing the right monetization model for your blog, then check out this blog post on my blog. I’ll leave a link in the description below. Last but not least, in fact, the most crucial one is: Not building an email list. And I see every new blogger making this blogging mistake while starting a new blog. I made this mistake earlier and I still regret it. One of my blogs was getting almost 1 million visitors per month. 

 If you are making this blogging mistake, please be informed that Google, Facebook or any other platforms algorithm will not always remain the same. Therefore, start collecting emails of people who visit your blog from the very first day. That way you won’t lose any visitor you gained from your hard work. 

Well, these are the top 5 blogging mistakes you must avoid when starting a new blog. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments