It's a party!!!!!
Well it's finally here! It's time to see all the wonderful places that we bloggers create. Whether we blog in it...sew in it...paint in it...collage in it...or just plain nap in it...a woman needs a place to call her very own. My true creative space is in my garden, but this Spring I was lucky enough to move my studio from the 10x10 room I had in the house, to a little storage shed we had in the back yard. It is so much bigger than I am used to, and as you will see from my pictures, I am a long way from filling it up. I haven't found light fixtures yet, and I haven't gotten all moved in, but I would still love to have you come in and have a look around the place with me.
Thank you Karen at My Desert Cottage for hosting this wonderful event!
I'm not going to do a lot of talking, because I had trouble with loading pictures today, and it is now 1:00 AM and
I'm not very clever at 1 in the morning.
I do hope you enjoy looking around!
On Mother's Day, my 28 year old son surprised me with this cabinet that he built just for my new space.
Of course I love it, and the fact that he made it himself just makes it all the more special.
As you can see it is ginormous...he must think I am a hoarder!
And yes...it is crammed full already.
Many of you will see things that I have either bought from you, or won in some wonderful giveaways.
Many, many special things are in here, and I enjoy having them around me while I sew and craft
and sleep.
Look how much ceiling and wall space I still need to clutter up!
Just a tiny fraction of the fabric I have. Much more needs to come in here yet. I
definitely have a problem with fabric. Love the stuff!
This table was my family's table when I was a girl. My parents bought it
in the sixties and I thought we were so rich when they brought it home. It was dark wood
with black wrought iron legs. Very Spanish...and now...not so much.
Notice T.T. Rabbit's bed. He always has to be laying at my feet when I sew.
The loft is great for storage.
The girls above the french doors make very good company.
Inside my son's cabinet
Thank you all for stopping by and letting me show off my new studio. Believe me when I say...
it will never be this clean again.
Now for that nap!!!

0 Comments