
Strange lamp in the Phoenix in Denmark Hill. It is a lovely pub in the Victorian waiting room of the station.

Benches outside the Phoenix.

What happens to a yellow rubber hotwater bottle when it is left in the garden for three years.

It's Lily again! That cat gets everywhere. Here she is enjoying sitting on her log-it was my log-for doing woman of the woods type handywork in the garden but now it is Lily's!

This has come out the wrong way round-but it is still shell O'clock-or is it tile O' clock?

These are the bridesmaid dress hollyhocks from a few posts ago. I love these!
I am on holiday for a week now so will have blogging withdrawal no doubt! I look forward to seeing you all when I get back! Visit
Heyharriet here for more shots (but not yet as I am early!)-I will visit when I am back next week!
0 Comments