Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Enchanted April/Winner giveaway






































April is definitely my favourite month. Goodbye to the snow, the cold and the long dark nights. Hello to the flowers, birdsong, sunshine, walking barefoot and smiling people..... Maybe it helps that I am an April girl! If the weather permits, we plan to have a birthday tea in our garden for family and friends next week. I am looking forward to it very much. Preparations have already started; looking up recipes in my cookery books and making our garden party proof. This week my daughters and I plan to make some cupcakes, lemon bars, carrot cake, maple pecan muffins and blueberry muffins. It will be far too much, but that doesn't matter.

Today some more photos of our garden and allotment complex. It looks enchanting with all the pink and white blossoms!

But now, the winner of my give-away! I am very happy to announce that Ingrid, from Home and Lifestyle is the winner! Dear Ingrid congratulations. You are one of my first and very loyal followers and it makes me glad that you are the one who won my give-away. Ingrid's blog is beautiful too. If you haven't seen her blog yet please have a look. Ingrid, will you email me your address so that I can send you the presents? A thank you to my other blogfriends for taking part. I appreciate it very much and hope you will have more luck next time!

Wish you all a happy Sunday! Lieve groet, Madelief


Post a Comment

0 Comments